We have Driving Range Nets for a variety of golf courses, ranging from very small to very large. Our proven hanging system provides a tight fit with no sagging.
Here are the variants and general types of golf netting we offer:
- Netting, although generally hung on the diamond, can be hung on the square.
- We generally use polyester netting rather than nylon, but can use any material requested.
- Our Standard Golf Netting is 2 5/16″ mesh netting rated at a 105lb breaking strength. For heavier uses we often use 135lb breaking strength netting. Please note that this figure is the average weight required to break one side of a mesh, or one piece of the twine.
The driving range nets are generally bordered in 3/8″ Polyester rope (3500lb breaking strength), which is attached using 2mm Black Nylon UV protected twine (150lb breaking strength).
When you need deflection and protective nets to save your neighbours and patrons from errant golf balls, Golf Pro Netting Nets can help. We’ve supplied the golf community with:
- Range and Barrier Nets
- Practice Cage Nets
- Safety Nets
- Deflection Nets
- Building-protection Nets
All of our nets are UV-protected, which means they’ve got a much longer outdoor life-span. You can choose golf netting made from twisted knotless polyethylene, braided knotless polyethylene, knotted nylon, or knotless nylon.
If you need golf nets, we’ve got it. Golf Pro Netting Nets has been serving the golf industry for a quarter-century and we’ve used those years to innovate. We’ve worked diligently to design and produce stronger, longer-lasting range and barrier nets that don’t increase the wind-loads on range structures.
We make golf cages any size, any shape, and using any material needed.
- Aluminum, Steel, and PVC Pipe frame models available.
- We generally use Nylon impact netting, but can use any material requested.
- Cages can have a back baffle to dampen ball bounce and increase durability.
- Our Nylon impact Netting is rated at a 130lb breaking strength. Please note that this figure is the average weight required to break one side of a mesh, or one piece of the twine.
Our golf cages are generally bordered in 1/4″ Polypropylene rope (1000 breaking strength), which is attached using 2mm Black Nylon UV protected twine (150lb breaking strength).